I have not been posting for a while, have been cooking many new things but could not capture them as I left my camera at moms place.. Its sad I really miss my camera.

But two people made my day, Thanks Meera of Enjoy Indian Food blog for
considering for the You make my day award.. and in return she made my day. I would like to pass it on too.. this is tough so many people make my day but I guess as per rules I have to pass it on to 5 people and they have mostly got this award already.



Mansi From Fun and Food, Thank you, you were the first person to comment on my blog and I was so excited.
Cham from Spice-Club, You have been so nice and are there always to leave sweet comments, I always look forward to your comments. Thank you
Dhivya from Dhivya's Cuisine, Thank you for coming regularly and leaving such lovely comments.
Meera from Enjoy Indian Food , I know I am passing it back to you but you really make my day.
Sashree from A warm Welcome to All Foodies, Thank you Sashree, you make my day with your sweet comments.

Also, Easy Craft from Simple Indian Food- An Easy Cooking Blog has passed on the Yummy blog award to me..thanks Easy Craft



I mostly love everything that's sweet, some of my favorites in no particular order are:

Kesar Badam Sandesh



Baked Pear Pudding



Meetho Lolo



Chawara Ji Kheerni - Rice Pudding



Cranberry Shortbread



I actually forgot to Post who I want to pass the Yummy Blog.. Gosh this is tough so many yummy blogs there and most of them have already recieved this award...

Sashree from A warm Welcome to All Foodies

Cham from Spice-Club

Mansi From Fun and Food

Pooja from My Creative Ideas

Padmaja from Spicy Andhra

11 comments:

Mansi said...

Medhaa! congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it to me:) your recipes are so nice, I love visiting them:) like that sandesh and kheer below look so fab!

keep up the good work girl!:)

Cham said...

Thank u girl :)Congrats on your award!
It has been real pleasure to visit ur site and look all the recipes that i never heard or tasted before. U make my day 2 Medhaa:)

Suganya said...

Hi Medhaa..
Congrats on the award,Loved all ur pic...

Swati Raman Garg said...

congo medhaa.. love ur pics...

Uma said...

Congrats on the awards, Medhaa. lovely pics too.

notyet100 said...

congrats,..for the award,..

Kalai said...

Congrats on the award, Medhaa!! Love the pics you've posted. Looking forward to more great recipes. :)

SASHREE said...

Thank you Medhaa,thankx alott dear,you made my day by passing this awards to me.
Congrats on the awards,u r well deserved.
I wondering abt u these days n i thought u were busy wid u work,its very happy to see you back dii

SASHREE said...

Hey Medhaa,thezz an award in turn waiting for u...cant let u move without taking this..go n grab it...:D

Hetal said...

Congrats fro the award and u have a wonderful blog with yummy recipes and pics..keep it up!!

Padmaja said...

Hey Medhaa Thank you so much for giving me an award!!

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria