I really admire the people who can write what they feel. I have so many things I would like to share but just cant. I was never good at writing down my thoughts, I would dread the essay writing in school, I would have like 5 to 6 sentences and then keep repeating them again and again and a big F in the side. I would always make up in the literature part, I loved Shakespeare and would do well in that so overall I would be ok.

Here I am sitting ok what can I write about Egg Masala, I know there are many things to share but just don't know how to put it to words. I actually do not speak much too, I take really long to get used to a person and by then every one things I am a big snob. I usually keep my thoughts and opinions to myself unless the opposite person is someone close or family. I treasure the few friends I have more than any other materialistic things I have. Sometime I wonder why is it so difficult for people to understand me, or people like me and except people for who they are, God made all off us different if we all were the same wouldn't this world be a boring place to be in. I respect everyone until I know a certain person is really evil and rude and then I just keep my distance, that person may have his/her reasons. Once we stop reacting to that person maybe they will stop.

This the most I have written in the past few months in my blog. I will get to the recipe now which both DH and me love.

Ingredients
4 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 green chilies
1 inch ginger
3-4 garlic pods
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp kissan tandoori masala (optional)
pinch turmeric powder
1-2 cups Milk
salt to taste
fresh coriander leaves for garnish

Method

  1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
  2. Add the onions and fry them till they turn light brown.
  3. Then add the tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chilies and cook till the oil separates.
  4. Remove from heat and cool.
  5. Grind the onion tomato mixture to a smooth paste.
  6. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.
  7. Fry the coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder.
  8. Add the ground masala and cook till the oil separates.
  9. Add milk, tandoori masala and salt.
  10. Bring to a boil.
  11. Add the boiled eggs.
  12. Garnish with coriander leaves.
  13. Serve immediately with rotis/parathas.

6 comments:

mona said...

Medha, no worries, there are so many people like you, including me! but thats we are! isnt it. And I think its good not be too friendly with everyone, and blabber unnecessary things. Better to be on the point :-)
Egg masala sounds great!

Jyoti said...

Egg Masala looks yummy!

Pari Vasisht said...

Hi Medha, good to read your post after a long time, hope you were good to yourself all these days.Yes, we need to pamper and take care of ourselves, which we women fail to do.
Regarding your introvertness...Every one's cast differently and I agree people take introvert people as snob, but ki farak painda hai...there are so many things in life which we do not agree to, just take life in it's stride.Now, I am sounding a bit philosophical right...
Coming to ur egg masala, I am longing to have it now,especially when I have been up whole night with my little one not keeping well, I am really hungry dear. The addition of milk must have made the gravy really creamy. Good thought dear.take care and post more. I am waiting.

Kitchen Chronicles said...

Egg masala looks delicious.

Same pinch. I also find it difficult to write down my thoughts. though I plan to write a lot but I cannot.

Priya Suresh said...

Delicious egg masala..no worries dear:)

Chitra said...

Hi medha, Is it necessary to write stories or something abt the dish in each post..I dont think so..Dont take this simple matter to ur mind..Its always a good habit of understanding others & then moving close with them i feel , So u r rite..This egg masala looks superb ,,But cant try ..Iam a vegetarian :)

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria