I joined the Taste & Create, I loved the idea of this event where we are paired with someone different every month and have to cook from each other. I was paired with Swati of Chatkhor. I love Swati's spirit and the way she can make us smile..Laugh at times. I tried her Paneer Jalfrezi, since I love Paneer and had never tried or eaten Paneer Jalfrezi before.



I loved this recipe and could not have enough of it, did not make any changes to it, just halved it. You can get the original recipe by clicking on the link above.

Thank you once again Swati, this one is in my Paneer recipes list now.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks so delicious...nice choice

notyet100 said...

this looks yum,...

Divya Kudua said...

Yummy paneer Medha!!

Cham said...

Looks delish

Unknown said...

YUM bowl..

Indian Khana said...

Looks yum...love any form of paneer...

karuna said...

my hubby is a paneer fan, i have to look for different, tasty ways to cook. this one is a must try

Unknown said...

passed you the magic lampof luck..see my blog for details..

Sagari said...

paneer looks delecious medha

Illatharasi said...

Looks delicious... love the colour:)

Mansi said...

The thought behind T&C is great, I love the event too! nice paneer there Medhaa!:)

Bharti said...

I really like this event too. Paneer jalfrezi is classic!

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria