- ► 2009 (31)
- Paneer Makhanwala
- Garlic Bread and Tomato-Basil Bruschetta
- Waagan Aloo
- Baked Pear Pudding
- Sai Bhaji
- Sweet and Sour Veggie Sausage
- Kesar Badam Sandesh
- Dal Pakwan
- Sindhi Dishes
- Achari Paneer
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Corn Methi Rice
- Beetroot, Carrot and Potato Pancakes with Watermel...
- Lauki Dahi Waala
- Methi Channa With Bhatura
- ▼ March (16)
A delicious dish in minutes.
1 cup paneer, cubed
1 teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf)
1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
5 to 6 fenugreek seeds (methi)
1 teaspoon onion seeds (kalonji)
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
1/2 teaspoon asafoetida (hing)
1 onion, sliced
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon black salt (sanchal)
3/4 cup curds
1 teaspoon plain flour (maida)
3 tablespoons chopped coriander
1 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
- Mix the fennel seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, onion seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil and add the seed mixture.
- When they crackle, add the onion and saute till it turns translucent.
- Add the paneer, turmeric, chilli powder, black salt and stir for some time.
- Add the curds, sprinkle the plain flour and mix well.
- Add the coriander and salt and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with rotis.