- ► 2009 (31)
- Paneer Makhanwala
- Garlic Bread and Tomato-Basil Bruschetta
- Waagan Aloo
- Baked Pear Pudding
- Sai Bhaji
- Sweet and Sour Veggie Sausage
- Kesar Badam Sandesh
- Dal Pakwan
- Sindhi Dishes
- Achari Paneer
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Corn Methi Rice
- Beetroot, Carrot and Potato Pancakes with Watermel...
- Lauki Dahi Waala
- Methi Channa With Bhatura
- ▼ March (16)
This is my contribution to the St. Paddy's Day Pub Crawl Blogging Event hosted by Emiline from SugarPlum.
5 veggie spicy italian sausages, sliced (use sausages of your choice)
1/2 onion , cut into 1 inch squares.
1/2 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares.
4-5 cloves garlic, crushed.
1 green chilli, Chopped (optional)
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dry Sherry (optional)
1 tsp cornflour, dissolved in 1/2 cup water
1 tsp pepper
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a sausepan, add the sausages in batches and brown them on both sides. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Heat more oil in the same pan, add garlic, the onions and bell peppers, cook for 2 mins they should be crisp.
- Add Ketchup, soya sauce, vineger and sherry. Cook for 1 min.
- Add the corn flour mixture, salt and pepper, bring it to a boil.
- Stir in the sausages, cook for 1 min.
- Serve immidiately with bread of your choice or with Chow Mien.