- ► 2009 (31)
- Paneer Makhanwala
- Garlic Bread and Tomato-Basil Bruschetta
- Waagan Aloo
- Baked Pear Pudding
- Sai Bhaji
- Sweet and Sour Veggie Sausage
- Kesar Badam Sandesh
- Dal Pakwan
- Sindhi Dishes
- Achari Paneer
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Corn Methi Rice
- Beetroot, Carrot and Potato Pancakes with Watermel...
- Lauki Dahi Waala
- Methi Channa With Bhatura
- ▼ March (16)
1 cup Black Channa
1 cup fresh Methi leaves
1 onion chopped
1 small tomato chopped
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp green chilli chopped
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1” cinnamon stick
2 green cardamoms
1 bay leaf
salt to taste
- Soak black channa in 3 cups water overnight.
- Wash black channa and boil it in a cooker along with salt, cinnamon sticks cardamoms and bay leaf till done and strain.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add garlic, ginger, green chillies and onions.
- Cook onions till they are translucent.
- Add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder. Cook for one minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till oil separates.
- Add the methi leaves and cook for 5 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add the cooked Black Channa.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add milk till a thick gravy consistence. Boil and simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with Bathuras.
1 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp ajwain
salt to taste
- Mix flour,coriander leaves,ajwain and salt.
- Knead into a soft dough with Club Soda.
- Roll into large lemon sized balls.
- Roll out each ball into an oval shape using a few drops of oil on each side to prevent from sticking.
- Deep fry & see it swell up into bhaturas!