- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers August 2008 - Chocolate Éclairs by P...
- Kutti - Wheat Flour Sweet
- Nutri Nuggets Ji Biryani
- Some More Awards
- Beans Sprout Curry
- Sabudana Ji Kheerni
- Happy Independence Day
- Tandoori Roti
- Shahi Paneer
- Karela Juice - Bitter Gourd Juice
- Recipe Index
- Oats Dosa
- Muruku / Chakli
- Pineapple Rasam and Kadala Curry - Jugalbandi - Tr...
- ▼ August (14)
This is one of our favorite snacks, will not last more than 2 days. This is one of the recipes using Besan / Bengal Gram Flour and rice flour. Enjoy these with a hot cup of tea.
1 and 1/2 cups Rice Flour
1/2 cup Besan / Bengal Gram Flour
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp red chili powder
3 tbsp hot melted butter
salt to taste
1 cup water (approximately)
oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients, except oil for frying.
- Make a dough which is like a puri dough.
- Fill a Muruku Mold with the dough.
- Shape them on a parchment paper.
- Deep fry them on medium heat till golden brown.
- Drain on a tissue.
- Once Cooled store them in a airtight container.