- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers August 2008 - Chocolate Éclairs by P...
- Kutti - Wheat Flour Sweet
- Nutri Nuggets Ji Biryani
- Some More Awards
- Beans Sprout Curry
- Sabudana Ji Kheerni
- Happy Independence Day
- Tandoori Roti
- Shahi Paneer
- Karela Juice - Bitter Gourd Juice
- Recipe Index
- Oats Dosa
- Muruku / Chakli
- Pineapple Rasam and Kadala Curry - Jugalbandi - Tr...
- ▼ August (14)
I tried easycrafts Oats Dosa and it was delicious. So simple to make and very healthy. My husband who is not a big fan of Oats to loved it. Thank you easycraft for such a great recipe. I have made some changes to the recipe, for the original click here.
1 cup quick oats
1/4 cup rava/sooji
1/4 cup rice flour
1 cup buttermilk (Original recipe 2 cups water was used and no buttermilk)
1 cup water
1 tsp red chili flakes (Original recipe green chili was used)
3 tsp dried coriander leaves (Original recipe fresh coriander was used)
Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a tawa to medium high. Add a ladle full of batter in a circular pattern. I made it a bit thick like pancakes/uttapam.
- Once it is brown flip and cook the other side completely.
- Serve hot. We had it with some Achari Mango chutney.
Note: You can add some oil while cooking too, but I used a non stick pan and they came out easily so no oil was required.