Trupti from Recipe Center has tagged me for Top 10 Picture Meme. Thank you Trupti for tagging me.

What I feel my top 10 pictures are:

1. Sweet and Sour Vegetable Sausage



2. Pudina Biryani



3. Corn Methi



4. Paneer Malai Tikka



5. Varyoon Patata Waagan Ji Bhajji



6. Ras Patta Kaddu



7. Dahi Semiya



8. Bread Rolls



9. Achari Paneer



10. Carrot Chickpea Rice



I would like to tag:

1. Sashree from A Warm Welcome to all the foodies

2. ms from Sometime Foodie

3. Arundati from My Food Blog

4. Sowmya from Creative Saga

5. TS from The Spice who Loved Me

Thank you once again Trupti for tagging me.

13 comments:

EC said...

Good selection for the tag

TNL said...

thanks for the tag!

Cham said...

Beautiful snaps, make me drool again :)

Arundathi said...

hmm thanks for the tag...i think! ;)

kamala said...

wonderful pics medhaa.love paneer tikka

Uma said...

really top 10 Medhaa! looks so mouth-watering.

Unknown said...

wonderful pics medhaa..drolling over them

Unknown said...

nice snaps...thanks for tagging me..will do it sometime...

SASHREE said...

Thanks alot medha for remebering me and tagging me.
nice pics from ur side..bookmarked few of them...i put some of my dishes..visit my blog.
once again thanks alot for remembering me.BTW coming to feeds..itzz not updated yet :(

Sagari said...

beautifullll pics medha

Kalai said...

Awesome pics, Medhaa! :)

EC said...

A surprise for you medhaa at my blog

Sangeeth said...

carrot and chipeas rice is my fav......i luv to eat them yours look very colourful :)

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria