- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers July 2008 - Filbert Gateau with Pra...
- Chutneys - Hari Chutney, Pudina Chutney and Khatta...
- Quick Raspberry Souffle
- Patta Kos Ji Bhajji - Cabbage Curry
- Bhinda Basar - Okra in Onion Tomato Gravy
- Boondi Raita
- Paneer Jalfrezi - Taste and Create
- Vegetable Badshahi
- Sindhi Curry Chawara- Tomato Curry
- Aloo Took
- Sweet and Sour Baby Corn
- Bharwan Lauki and Jeera Kadoo
- Vaishali's Masala Vadai
- Seyal Bread Dahi Mein - Bread Upma in Yogurt
- Methi Paneer
- Khatta Meetha Beetroot
- Swati's Bihari Palak Khichidi
- Lima Bean Curry
- Rajma Chawara - Red Kidney Beans Curry
- Carrot, Chickpea Rice
- Dal Palak
- Pakoda Curry
- Mangalore Bajji
- Makhani Dal
- Bhugha Chawra
- Contact Me
- ▼ July (26)
1 cup Basmati rice
2 to 4 peppercorns
12 mm. (1/2") piece cinnamon
2 green cardamom
1 onion, chopped
1 cup carrot, grated
1 cup boiled chickpeas or canned chickpeas
1/2 lime juice
1 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
- Wash the rice and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the peppercorns, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and onion and fry for some time.
- Then add the carrots and chickpeas and stir for a few seconds.
- Add 2 cups water, salt and lime juice and let the water boil.
- Finally, add the rice and perssure cook for 2 whistle. Allow the steam to escape before opening.
You Make my Day, thank you Meera Yummy Blog Award, thank you easycraft Rocking Girl Blogger, thank you Sashree, Skribles, easycraft and Neha Inspiration Award, thank you Sashree Wylde Woman Award, thank you SriLekha Brilliant Weblog, thank you vani, easycraft and Alka Blogging Friends Forever, thank you Pallavi Just Nice Photos - Beautiful Site, thank you Bhawana 2008 Best Blog Darts Thinker, thank you Bhawana Big Bear Hug, thank you Bhawana