This month Zlamushka of Zlamushka's Spicy Kitchen chose Nupur of One Hot Stove for the Tried and Tasted event. Ever since I entered the Blogging world I have admired Nupur's Blog and had so many of her recipes bookmarked to try, this was the perfect opportunity.



Nupur's Spicy Cauliflower Soup



We loved this Spicy Cauliflower Soup and is a sure keeper. The only little difference that I made was add a wee bit more of carrots since I love the Sweetness they provide and I added water instead of the Stock as I did not have any on hand, but never the less the soup tasted great.

Nupur's Pav Bhajji



Couple of months back I had also tried her famous Pav Bhajji, what a delight that was I have ever since been adding Cauliflower to my Pav Bhaji. I also add about 1 cup of mixed vegetables like carrots, Beans and Peas etc. You can see this post here

16 comments:

Cham said...

Both dishes came out so good Medhaa, guess u enjoyed it :)

Beyond Curries said...

Medha, I also tried the Spicy Cauliflower soup day before yesterday and it was so delicious. I'm yet to post it. It's so simple and tasty right?

Sagari said...

both look delecious medha

Madhavi said...

Both dish looks great Medha!!!

Unknown said...

lovely dishes...even i had thought of pavbhaji..hope I manage to try something from her blog..

Arundathi said...

Lovely. Its difficult to choose just one dish on her blog! :)

Uma said...

both looks so delicious, medha!

Anonymous said...

Both the dishes look great!

Anonymous said...

Both dish looks great Medha!!!I also tried Pav bhaji from nupur's only and it came it out delicious.

Neha said...

nice recipes,
i have a award waiting for u in my blog...

EC said...

Nice dishes

notyet100 said...

looks delicious,,,

Neha said...

yep medha, before coming to singapore ,i stayed in b'lore for abt a yr., in BTM layout...

Kalai said...

Both of them look delicious, Medhaa! I adore pav bhaji and the soup looks beautiful, too! Congrats on the awards. :)

kamala said...

Both r looking delicious Medhaa..I too tried her Pav bhajji.Came out good.

zlamushka said...

Medhaa, thank you so much for this lovely entries. Pav Bhaji seems to be everyone´s favorite. I love Nupur´s blog, it keeps me warm at heart when I read it.

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria