- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers June 2008 - Danish Braid
- Spiced Sweet potatoes
- Dahi Ji Curry
- Tidali Dal
- Coconut Choco chips and Cranberry Macaroons
- Vayoon Ji Biryani (Wadi Biryani)
- Mughlai Chicken
- Satpuro - 7 Layered Parantha
- Khand Jo Phulko - Sugar Parantha
- Palak Idli
- Cabbage Parantha - Roti Mela
- Some Awards and a Meme
- Mirchi Pakoda, Aloo Bonda and Mirchi Pakoda Chat
- Palak Paneer
- Nupur's Spicy Cauliflower Soup - Tried and Tasted
- Rice Krispies Mixture (Spiced Rice Krispies)
- Dhaas Karela - Stuffed Bitter Gourd Curry
- Bhee Aloo - Lotus Stem Curry
- Falafel with Hummus
- Sai Bhajji Tikki
- ▼ June (20)
Love the sweetness of the sweet potatoes against the spices. These are done within half an hour.
2 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 tsp cumin seeds
handful curry leaves
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
pinch of turmeric
pinch of amchur (Mango Powder)
salt to taste
coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the cumin seeds, once they start to splutter add the curry leaves and all the dry masalas.
- Add the potatoes. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low till the potatoes are tender and well cooked. (About 15 minutes) ( cooking time varies, depending on the size of the potatoes)
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.