Rocking Girl Award:



Thank you Sashree, Skribles, and easycraft and Nehafor passing this award to me. I have no words to describe how I feel.

Inspiration Award:



Thank you Sashree for passing yet another award, you have inspired me in so many ways to keep blogging.

Jamie from Flavor Pantry started this award.The idea behind this award is Inspiration.

"This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.
As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers."

Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see and yeah it is not fair if I wont mention about the logo photo,this is taken by Beth from Dueling Foodies.




I am inspired by:

Four Years back I was in a car accident and life changed completely, I was always sad and angry for not being able to do the things that I always and loved and shouted and snapped at everyone and then I read this quote somewhere and ever since have been inspired by it to live life as it comes and not complain and be happy. Life is precious enjoy every moment of it the way you want.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."




I was also tagged by Sashree:

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATER?
Jodhaa Akbar

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Sisters by Daniel Steel

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Chinese Checkers, my cousins and me would play this whole night during summer vacations and of course Ludo

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Readers Digest

5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of Roses

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My Keyboard Clicking away, I know I have work and I am busy...

On a serious: Ghungru ki Awaaz

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
the thought of being in pain all the time and not able to cope with it

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
"Get up Listen its time for you to go to work" -- he can never hear the alarm

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Icy Nicy - Bangalore and Cafe Shree during coll. days

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
have yet to think about names

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D’
be scared...hide it...

12)DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
No I never used to and don't drive now

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yes...Before Marriage - My Sweet Chimpi (Chimpanzee) and after marriage - My Husband

14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
None

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Lincoln

16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Cranberry Juice

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Dance all day long

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
eeks...whats that...no ofcourse not I don't even eat Broccoli

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I would not, like my natural hair

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Bangalore, Chennai, Toronto, Palmerston

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket, tennis , gymnastics and Ice Skating

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Lovely person, had become a very good friend.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Empty Floor

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes ... Not Sure

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Morning Person.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny Side Up

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Home Sweet Home

28) FAVORITE PIE?
Any Pie will do...I love sweets

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate Mint, Anything that contains chocolate

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Not Sure.. Hope everyone...:)




I would like to pass the awards and the meme to:

Alka of Sindhi Rasoi
Jayashree of My Experiments with Food
Dee of Ammalus Kitchen
mallugirl of Malabar Spices

13 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks Medhaa... It was a pleasure knowing you through the meme! I really appreciate this award and Im honored to know that Im inspirational in my own small way! Thanks again!

Cham said...

Congrats on your award Medhaa! Cool to know ur fav little things :)

Uma said...

congrats on the awards, Medha! Good to know more about you.

EC said...

Nice to read about u...congrats on the awards

Hetal said...

Congrats for the award,thats a nice meme..

Sangeeth said...

nice meme dear...congrats onthe award

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh,a hattrick of awards in a week time.....somebody pinch me pleasssssssse
On serious note,thanks medha for passing on awards to me,and i will surely truly,proudly,sincerely wear it on my blog
take care,will get in touch wid u soon

Jayashree said...

Congratulations on your awards Medha....and thank u for passing them on to me.
Will get to the meme soon....

delhibelle said...

Congratulations! And its nice to know you better:)

ST said...

congrats on the awards, Medha!Love to read meme. Good to know more about you.

Shah cooks said...

ur inspirational words are beautiful! thanks for the award.. meme..god knows when i will get to it!!

Jamie said...

Medhaa, That was very lovely quote and definitely words to live by. Thank you for sharing your inspiration!

Shri said...

Congratulations!!!LOvely and inspirational quote.Good meme .

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 : Modified by Medhaa Chabria