- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers June 2008 - Danish Braid
- Spiced Sweet potatoes
- Dahi Ji Curry
- Tidali Dal
- Coconut Choco chips and Cranberry Macaroons
- Vayoon Ji Biryani (Wadi Biryani)
- Mughlai Chicken
- Satpuro - 7 Layered Parantha
- Khand Jo Phulko - Sugar Parantha
- Palak Idli
- Cabbage Parantha - Roti Mela
- Some Awards and a Meme
- Mirchi Pakoda, Aloo Bonda and Mirchi Pakoda Chat
- Palak Paneer
- Nupur's Spicy Cauliflower Soup - Tried and Tasted
- Rice Krispies Mixture (Spiced Rice Krispies)
- Dhaas Karela - Stuffed Bitter Gourd Curry
- Bhee Aloo - Lotus Stem Curry
- Falafel with Hummus
- Sai Bhajji Tikki
- ▼ June (20)
Rocking Girl Award:
Thank you Sashree, Skribles, and easycraft and Nehafor passing this award to me. I have no words to describe how I feel.
Thank you Sashree for passing yet another award, you have inspired me in so many ways to keep blogging.
Jamie from Flavor Pantry started this award.The idea behind this award is Inspiration.
"This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.
As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers."
Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see and yeah it is not fair if I wont mention about the logo photo,this is taken by Beth from Dueling Foodies.
I am inspired by:
Four Years back I was in a car accident and life changed completely, I was always sad and angry for not being able to do the things that I always and loved and shouted and snapped at everyone and then I read this quote somewhere and ever since have been inspired by it to live life as it comes and not complain and be happy. Life is precious enjoy every moment of it the way you want.
"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
I was also tagged by Sashree:
1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATER?
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Sisters by Daniel Steel
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Chinese Checkers, my cousins and me would play this whole night during summer vacations and of course Ludo
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of Roses
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My Keyboard Clicking away, I know I have work and I am busy...
On a serious: Ghungru ki Awaaz
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
the thought of being in pain all the time and not able to cope with it
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
"Get up Listen its time for you to go to work" -- he can never hear the alarm
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Icy Nicy - Bangalore and Cafe Shree during coll. days
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
have yet to think about names
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D’
be scared...hide it...
12)DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
No I never used to and don't drive now
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yes...Before Marriage - My Sweet Chimpi (Chimpanzee) and after marriage - My Husband
14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
16) FAVORITE DRINK?
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Dance all day long
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
eeks...whats that...no ofcourse not I don't even eat Broccoli
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I would not, like my natural hair
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Bangalore, Chennai, Toronto, Palmerston
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket, tennis , gymnastics and Ice Skating
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Lovely person, had become a very good friend.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes ... Not Sure
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny Side Up
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Home Sweet Home
28) FAVORITE PIE?
Any Pie will do...I love sweets
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate Mint, Anything that contains chocolate
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Not Sure.. Hope everyone...:)
I would like to pass the awards and the meme to:
Alka of Sindhi Rasoi
Jayashree of My Experiments with Food
Dee of Ammalus Kitchen
mallugirl of Malabar Spices