- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers July 2008 - Filbert Gateau with Pra...
- Chutneys - Hari Chutney, Pudina Chutney and Khatta...
- Quick Raspberry Souffle
- Patta Kos Ji Bhajji - Cabbage Curry
- Bhinda Basar - Okra in Onion Tomato Gravy
- Boondi Raita
- Paneer Jalfrezi - Taste and Create
- Vegetable Badshahi
- Sindhi Curry Chawara- Tomato Curry
- Aloo Took
- Sweet and Sour Baby Corn
- Bharwan Lauki and Jeera Kadoo
- Vaishali's Masala Vadai
- Seyal Bread Dahi Mein - Bread Upma in Yogurt
- Methi Paneer
- Khatta Meetha Beetroot
- Swati's Bihari Palak Khichidi
- Lima Bean Curry
- Rajma Chawara - Red Kidney Beans Curry
- Carrot, Chickpea Rice
- Dal Palak
- Pakoda Curry
- Mangalore Bajji
- Makhani Dal
- Bhugha Chawra
- Contact Me
- ▼ July (26)
I joined the Taste & Create, I loved the idea of this event where we are paired with someone different every month and have to cook from each other. I was paired with Swati of Chatkhor. I love Swati's spirit and the way she can make us smile..Laugh at times. I tried her Paneer Jalfrezi, since I love Paneer and had never tried or eaten Paneer Jalfrezi before.
I loved this recipe and could not have enough of it, did not make any changes to it, just halved it. You can get the original recipe by clicking on the link above.
Thank you once again Swati, this one is in my Paneer recipes list now.