- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers July 2008 - Filbert Gateau with Pra...
- Chutneys - Hari Chutney, Pudina Chutney and Khatta...
- Quick Raspberry Souffle
- Patta Kos Ji Bhajji - Cabbage Curry
- Bhinda Basar - Okra in Onion Tomato Gravy
- Boondi Raita
- Paneer Jalfrezi - Taste and Create
- Vegetable Badshahi
- Sindhi Curry Chawara- Tomato Curry
- Aloo Took
- Sweet and Sour Baby Corn
- Bharwan Lauki and Jeera Kadoo
- Vaishali's Masala Vadai
- Seyal Bread Dahi Mein - Bread Upma in Yogurt
- Methi Paneer
- Khatta Meetha Beetroot
- Swati's Bihari Palak Khichidi
- Lima Bean Curry
- Rajma Chawara - Red Kidney Beans Curry
- Carrot, Chickpea Rice
- Dal Palak
- Pakoda Curry
- Mangalore Bajji
- Makhani Dal
- Bhugha Chawra
- Contact Me
- ▼ July (26)
The minute I saw these in Vaishali's blog, I knew I wanted to make them. Came with them fond memories when papa would but these along with other bhajji's like banana, potato and mirchi bhajji's and mama would make dal that night and we would have them with dal and roti.
Made these when I had some friends over, it was easy to make and everyone loved it. I served it along with pudina chutney. I had to quickly take the snaps and continue frying more before they vanished.
Thank you so much Vaishali for this lovely recipe, I loved the cinnamon and the saunf and it tasted just like the ones we used to have in Bangalore.
Click here for the recipe.