- ► 2009 (31)
- Daring Bakers July 2008 - Filbert Gateau with Pra...
- Chutneys - Hari Chutney, Pudina Chutney and Khatta...
- Quick Raspberry Souffle
- Patta Kos Ji Bhajji - Cabbage Curry
- Bhinda Basar - Okra in Onion Tomato Gravy
- Boondi Raita
- Paneer Jalfrezi - Taste and Create
- Vegetable Badshahi
- Sindhi Curry Chawara- Tomato Curry
- Aloo Took
- Sweet and Sour Baby Corn
- Bharwan Lauki and Jeera Kadoo
- Vaishali's Masala Vadai
- Seyal Bread Dahi Mein - Bread Upma in Yogurt
- Methi Paneer
- Khatta Meetha Beetroot
- Swati's Bihari Palak Khichidi
- Lima Bean Curry
- Rajma Chawara - Red Kidney Beans Curry
- Carrot, Chickpea Rice
- Dal Palak
- Pakoda Curry
- Mangalore Bajji
- Makhani Dal
- Bhugha Chawra
- Contact Me
- ▼ July (26)
This is the easiest and kid friendly sweet. You can use and flavours and any fruit. I have tried mixed berries, pineapple, strawberry and now raspberry. All have been loved by all.
This is my contribution to the Sweet Series - Cool Desserts hosted by Mythreyee of Paajaka Recipes.
2 packets raspberry jelly/ Jello
1 and 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
400 gms fresh cream
8 tsps sugar
- Make the jelly as per the packet directions. While dissolving the jelly crystals add the sugar too.
- Let the jelly set in the fridge.
- Once the jelly is half set, add the cream and beat well.
- Add 1 cup raspberry and mix well.
- Allow it to set in the refrigerator completely.
- Garnish with the remaining raspberries and serve.