- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
6 large eggs
½ cup milk (I used 2%)
½ cup spring onions, green and white parts
½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
3-4 green chillies, chopped finely
1 cup shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Butter to grease the muffin tray
3 tsp suji/semolina to coat the insides of the muffin tray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tray, sprinkle little semolina into each greased cup, just enough to cover the bottom.
- In a bowl beat the eggs well, all the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into each muffin cup and fill each one almost to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins puff up and become slightly firm to the touch.
26th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.