- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
500 gms Full Cream (35% milk)
1000 gms milk (I used 2%)
5 cardamom pod
1/2 cup sugar (reduce or add more sugar according to taste)
few strands of Kesar
4 tbsp almond, chopped
2 tbsp Pista
- Pour the cream and 2% milk into a wide and thick, preferably non-stick pan.
- Add the cardamom pods, Kesar and bring to a boil without letting the milk spill over.
- Quickly turn heat to medium.
- Reduce to half the quantity.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the pistas and almonds.
- Bring to room temperature,Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until cold and set.
30th day of RM2
200 gms falooda
100 gms sugar (or to taste)
Few strands of Kesar
1/8 tsp Orange Color
- Add 3 to 4 cups water and falooda in a pressure cooker.
- Remove from heat after 2 whistles.
- Open cooker, Put back on teh gas.
- Add sugar, cardamom and kesar. Mix well
- Cook till the sugar melts. Add some water if needed.
- Add the color. Mix well.
- Cool and refregerate in air tight container.
- Take a bowl or Glass.
- Place some falooda first.
- Add the Rabri on top.
- Add more dry fruits if needed.
- Add some crushed ice and rose syrup.
- Serve immidiately.
Check out what other members cooked today.
You Make my Day, thank you Meera Yummy Blog Award, thank you easycraft Rocking Girl Blogger, thank you Sashree, Skribles, easycraft and Neha Inspiration Award, thank you Sashree Wylde Woman Award, thank you SriLekha Brilliant Weblog, thank you vani, easycraft and Alka Blogging Friends Forever, thank you Pallavi Just Nice Photos - Beautiful Site, thank you Bhawana 2008 Best Blog Darts Thinker, thank you Bhawana Big Bear Hug, thank you Bhawana