- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
Karao is wheat flour halwa and is usually made on auspicious days as prasad.
1 cup wheat flour
3/4 cup sugar or to taste
1/4 cup ghee
1 tsp cardamom powder
3 cups water
2 tbsp cup raisins
2 tbsp chopped almonds
- Soak raisins in some water for at least 1 hour.
- In a thick pan heat the ghee.
- Add the wheat flour and cook till it is a nice golden brown. Keep stirring.
- Add the sugar. At the same time boil the water in another pot.
- Add half the water, lower the heat and mix well making sure no lumps are formed.
- Add the remaining water. Cover and cook till it dries up.
- Add the cardamom, raisins and almonds.
- Serve hot.
18th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.
You Make my Day, thank you Meera Yummy Blog Award, thank you easycraft Rocking Girl Blogger, thank you Sashree, Skribles, easycraft and Neha Inspiration Award, thank you Sashree Wylde Woman Award, thank you SriLekha Brilliant Weblog, thank you vani, easycraft and Alka Blogging Friends Forever, thank you Pallavi Just Nice Photos - Beautiful Site, thank you Bhawana 2008 Best Blog Darts Thinker, thank you Bhawana Big Bear Hug, thank you Bhawana