- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
Mushrooms cook really fast, I love when I have some mushrooms on a busy day.
200 gms mushrooms, sliced
1/2 capsicum, cut into 1 inch cubes
1/2 onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 tsp garlic, crushed
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp green chilies, chopped
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
fresh coriander leaves for garnish
1 tsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic, ginger, green chilies and onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Cook for a minute.
- Add the tomato paste and sour cream and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and salt and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Add some water and bring to a boil. Simmer till required consistency is reached.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
3rd day of RM2
Here are what other members cooked today.