- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
We used to call this green phulka, it was a way for mama to make us eat palak.
2 cup wheat flour/atta
2 tbsp curds
salt to taste
water to grind
ghee for cooking
Grind to smooth paste using as little water as possible
1 cup chopped spinach
2 pods garlic
1/2 inch ginger
2 green chilies
1 tsp jeera
- Mix the wheat flour, salt and curds.
- Knead to a soft dough using the ground paste, use extra water if needed.
- Keep aside covered for half an hour.
- Make small balls and roll to a circle.
- Place it on a heated tawa.
- cook for 1/2 minute and flip.
- Cook this side completely, drizzle some ghee.
- Turn and cook this side completele.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the dough.
- serve with curs, or any side dish of your choice.
17th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.