- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
Learnt this from mama and ever since I remember I have been helping her shape them, I think thats te best thing I like to do even now.
2 cups boiled and smashed potatoes
1 cup steamed vegetables (carrots, beans, peas - cut the vegetables really small and steam them)
1/4 chopped finely cabbage
upto 1 cup bread crumbs/ fresh bread powder
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp mango powder/Amchur or to taste
1 tsp red chili powder or to taste
1 tsp cumin powder or to taste
garam masala to taste (Optional)
salt to taste
oil for deep frying
- Mix the potatoes, vegetables and cabbage.
- Add the garlic, amchur, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala if using and salt. Mix well.
- Now slowly mix in bread crumbs 1/4 cup at a time, till you feel the mixture is dry enough and holds the shape.
- Make a small ball and shape it anyways you like, using a heart shape cookie cutter, or the cover of a round bottle.
- Roll it in some more bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the mixture.
- Deep fry the cutlets till golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or chutney.
20th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.