- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
I am not fond of Cauliflower but my husband loves it, so I am always trying out different things with gobi. I was surprised with this parantha I actually liked it So now I have one more thing I like gobi in other than gobi manchurian.
1 cup wheat flower
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chili powder
water for kneading
2 cups cauliflower/gobi chopped finely
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp jeera
1/2 tsp ajwain
1 tsp red chili powder
1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
2 green chilies chopped
1/4 tsp cumin powder
salt to taste
ghee for cooking
- Add salt to the cauliflower and keep aside for at lease 10 minutes.
- Then take some cauliflower inbetween your hands and squeeze out the water. Collect the water in a bowl, we will use to this to knead the dough.
- Once the cauliflower is all dry mix the rest of the ingredients of the filling and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dough and knead using the cauliflower water and plain water to a soft dough.
- Make a small ball of the dough.
- Roll into a small circle.
- Place about 1 tbsp to 2 tbsp of the filling in the center of the circle.
- Bring the edges to the center to close the circle and form a small ball again.
- Seal the edges well and flatten the ball.
- Roll softly to form a circle.
- Heat a tawa to medium high.
- Place the rolled parantha and cook for about 1/2 minute.
- Flip it and cook the other side complete.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp ghee and flip the parantha again.
- Cook this side completely.
- Remove from heat and serve with pickle and raita.
11th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.