- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
This is an easy and quick dal, I had some Sun Dried Tomato Chutney at home so used that instead of tomatoes and it tasted great.
1/2 cup Split Masoor dal
2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Chutney
2 green chilies
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
10 curry leaves
salt to taste
- Place the dal in a pressure cooker. Add green chilies, curry leaves and 2 cups water.
- Pressure cook the dal for about 3 whistles or till cooked.
- Once the pressure releases, heat 1 tsp oil and add the cumin seeds.
- Once they splutter add the coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder.
- Add the sun dried tomato chutney and add this to the dal.
- Bring the dal to a boil, adding some water if required.
- Adjust seasonings, add salt if needed.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- We had it with capsicum bjajji and roti.
21th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.