- ► 2009 (31)
- Rabri Falooda
- Daring Bakers November 2008 - Caramel Cake
- Masala Idli
- Capsicum Bhaajji/ Dry Capsicum Curry
- Egg Muffins
- Corn Salad
- Atte Ja Ladoo / Wheat Flour Ladoo
- Masala Bread For a Good Cause
- Aloo Gobi ki Tehari
- Masoor Dal
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Vegetable Soup
- Karao / Wheat Flour Halwa
- Palak Roti / Spinach Roti
- Phool Tapasha / Lotus Seeds Curry
- Baked Veggie Squares
- Macaroni Salad
- Peach Crumble
- Gobi Parantha / Cauliflower Parantha
- Kaju Paneer / Cashew Paneer
- Sindhi Pakoda/Vegetable Pakoda
- Pea Soup
- Mango Coconut laddu
- Earl Grey Tea Loaf
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Quick Mushroom Gravy
- Chappa - Potato Channa dal Pattice
- Honey Dijon Dressing
- ▼ November (30)
Pholl Tapasha's are lotus seeds and is regularly cooked at home along with some potatoes. As a kid being fussy mama would add some paneer for me to get me to eat this. Have this along with roti or rice.
1 cup phool tapasha
1 potatoes, cut into quarter
1.5 onions, chopped
2 tomatoes, pureed
1 inch ginger, grated
3 green chilies
1/4 cup yogurt
7-8 curry patta
100 gms paneer, cut into cubes
1.5 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add the phool tapasha, potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Cook for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes an cook till the oil separates.
- Beat the yogurt well and add it.
- Transfer everything to a pressure cooker.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup water. Add salt.
- Allow 2 whistles or till potatoes are cooked.
- Let the pressure release naturally.
- Add the paneer. Mix well.
- Add more water or boil excess water to desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Rice.
15th day of RM2
Check out what other members cooked today.